Saturday, February 21, 2009

Flowers in The Air..

Harlow All,

Guess u all wanted to see the "surprise" u all have given me on my Bdae right??
Haha.. Sorry took so long to blog this and I realise I haven blog for very long as I can't remember my password.. haha
I am really really surprise to receive a call from my recep ask me collect flowers.. paise leh... hahah. but really touched by ur sweet gestures.. My colleagues commented that the flowers are very pretty and suits me.. Hmm.. I dunn why she say suits me, maybe cos my table got a lot of pink stuff. haha. My water bottle, mug, pencil holder and stuff toy etc all pink. haha


Here are the pictures of the lovely Gerberas from u gals!!



Did u saw wat i use to hold the flowers? Found this to be the right size to hold the flowers in my office, end up might as well bring home put also.. keke

**Keep forgetting to ask bout the bear. is this put by u all or from florist??

haha. seems to receive strawberry stuff these days..
Got a Strawberry melody from my colleague farewell. Cute?

Following the flowers I received on my bdae, I have received flowers again in the mth of Feb!! haha, now u know why my post subject is Flowers in the air right?
Again for bdae! Fake flowers this time..
















For Valentines' Day from my colleagues :)














My mama was like wow.. why this yr as u grow older, ur frens wana give u flowers? dunno what to comment/answer.. sobsob
Nevertheless, I am still happy to receive the flowers even though it reminds me that I am 1 yr older!!!!
Thank u once again, nut and pau Pals!!!!
**Sorry for the "messy" layout for the pictures! Doesn't seem to figure out how to line the pictures up neatly.. I will try to improve in my next post!
In the meantime, please bear with it!

No comments: